Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Art on Ice - Coming Soon and We Need You


First I looking for help from anyone who is or knows someone who is handy and could help us with conception and building a project for the Art Shanty Projects.  
 
The Art Shanties are ice houses that are also interactive art projects on the lake.  This year the Ice Shanties will be on White Bear lake.  
 
I need to send in a proposal in less than two weeks, and I need to know at that time that I will have help with the construction and organization of the project.  I hear it is a lot of fun, and a lot of work.  I am counting on the kids doing a lot of the work in building and doing related art work, but I will need someone who understands design and construction to help oversee the project.  
 
Please let me know if you are interested and willing to help us out.  I can put together a meeting of interested parents as soon as I know I will have some.
 
Cecily Spano
Art Teacher
612-668-3030

No comments: