Southwest High School just finished its 17th day of all grades instruction. Just finished two days of Class of 2020 orientation. Just finished 9th grade parent orientation. Just finished Open House.
We have been talking to you and your students all this time. Attempting to make a smooth and successful transition. Trying to demonstrate who and what is Southwest. Challenging all of us to another exciting year of education, fun and rewarding experiences.
Now it is your turn. We need to hear from YOU.
- What did you expect to hear and did not?
- What do you now know you needed to hear or know earlier?
- How is/was your child's first 17 days?
- What questions do you have?
- What additional information does the school need to provide you/ your child?
- The start met your expectations? exceeded? was below your expectations?
- How can we improve for next year?
With a slightly different topic...
- what is the best method to communicate with you?
- telephone - robo calls
- memos home with the student
- what type of information do you want to receive on a regular basis?
- do you receive and read the Weekly Bulletin?
- do you use the parent portal to receive information about your child's grades & attendance?
Send you responses to firstname.lastname@example.org
In advance, Thank you!