Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year 2011


A squirrel just ran by the window in all this cold and blowing sleet/snow with a full load of leaves. Disappearing up in the tree I couldn't help but think - first glad that is not me and second never too late. Just like the weather forecasting people our furry friends don't always predict correctly -- thus the need for adjustments.

In three weeks we will be ending the first semester. Those are important grades in that they will be 50% of the end year's grade.that can enhance or destroy a GPA rather quickly. But just as the squirrel ( you knew I was going to fit that in) it is never too late. Whatever the original plan or the ensuing reality, there is a small window avaiable for adjustment. Even if your pile of leaves is sufficient to earn a great grade this semester it will not be wise to coast the next three weeks.

By the way,that squirrel is back down the tree and off for another load. I think I should be making grocery list because it is cold and getting colder. I trust that squirrel a bit more than my daily conveyor of misinformation, the

No comments: