Monday, August 15, 2011

School Supplies Needed

Community have been fantastic in previous years. There is no reason to believe this year will be different. In two weeks our students will be returning to school and anixous to start another successful year. We try to help as much as we can.

As you go shopping and have ability to do a little more think of Southwest. What do we need?
* kleennex
* hand sanitized
* desk wipes and cleaner
* spiral notebooks
* pens and pencils
* loose leaf notebook paper

In advance, thank younger thinking of Southwest students.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a mom of a southwest student and I am very stumped on what to buy my student for school supplies. Usually in middle school and elementry school there are school supplies lists that you can print off line. Now since my daughter is a incoming freshmen at southwest (home of the lakers) they don't have any school supplies lists because they figure you already know, but I'm stumped. Please help. Does anybody know?!

Bill Smith, SWHS said...

First Blog about school supply list was July 29. I will blog supply list again. I know it is a concern for incoing new students.