Friday, July 26, 2013

Southwest Students Traveled to France

.  I just returned from France with a group of French students.  As a small group, we were grouped with a middle school from a St. Paul charter school, a guide from France and two employees of EF.  
 Camilla Glattly, Southwest French Teacher
 
Hi Camilla,

Sorry I missed saying goodbye at the end of the tour! It was wonderful traveling with you, and I wish you all the best in the classroom and beyond. I also wanted to reiterate that I was truly impressed by your students, by their maturity and conduct on tour.  They were excellent ambassadors of their school and their country. "

I really could not be more proud of these Lakers.  I attached two photos: one with our Frenchy French guide, and one in Monaco.  As you can see in the second photo, the girls organized a blood drive in Monaco.  Can they get CAS hours for that?

Ciao for now


 

1 comment:

Camilla Glattly said...

By the way, that last bit about organizing a blood drive was of course a joke. Probably most of you picked up on that. I would NOT put it past these students, however. Given more time, it's anyone's guess what they would have done!

Madame Glattly