Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Project Success Information


For Students
Project Success - Dreams to Action

 

 
 
Who We Are  Project Success is a youth-development organization that works with nearly 12,000 students in 16 MInneapolis and St. Paul public schools each year to help them develop important life skills.
 
What We Do  Project Success motivates and inspires young people to dream about the future, helps them take steps to get there and gives them the tools they need to achieve their goals.
Student Testimonials
"Project SUCCESS was the first 'group of people' that made me put my goals on paper and made them a lot more realistic for me."
"I enjoyed the books for looking at careers. That really motivated me."
"I actually took it into my own hands and changed my future."
"It's fun, informational, and gives us a chance to make our own decisions for our future."
 
MPS schools with Project Success - Anne Sullivan, Anwatin, Edison, Jefferson, Marcy, North, NE Middle School, Olson, Patrick Henry, Roosevelt, Sanford, South, Southwest, Washburn
 
To learn more go to:  www.projectsuccess.org

No comments: