Thursday, June 3, 2010

Another Thursday

So I made it to 8:40 before I felt the need to give my lecture about being in school and getting serious about the last four days and we love you, even in red, but we are still in school.

I understand the red - I think -- but some of the fashion were really weird. There were numerous moments I thought I was kidnapped and dumped in Amsterdam. I still am convinced that the children you say good-by to in the morning are not the children who show up at school.

Not a bad morning. As I suspected, the seniors were fine - maybe a bit tired - but the juniors were feeling their oats and were on the frisky side. But again, that hasn't changed in 200 years.

Review for finals is on and we'll see if we can have a really calm day on Friday. The weekend should wear them out for Monday and Tuesday.

No comments: