Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday Star Tribune and teacher stories

This morning's Star Tribune opened a section with stories about memorable teachers in the lives of some of the journalists. Not a bad attempt to make up for all the recent bashing of education and teachers that our politicians and news journalists had been doing lately.

It would be interesting to see what the politicians and journalists might have been if their teachers were as bad as they claim they are.

Different story for a different time. What is your teacher story? Email me if you wish and I can post you tales. I will omit your name if you request. Please use the same method the journalist did and not directly name someone or use an initial. My email is bsmith@mpls.k
12.mn.us

The stories can memorable or funny or about the times you were a youngster or more current. I think all of us have that favorite teacher from years ago.

No comments: