Friday, December 7, 2012

Southwest Alumni on the Radio


Hello Dr. Smith,

I'm Jen Russell, class of '83.  I produce a food program for public radio called 'The Splendid Table' - which is carried in about 300 markets across the country.

Two of the guests on this weekend's show are also SW alum – Lizz Winstead and Dessa.  How cool is that?

 On a separate note, my son Max Cavanaugh graduated from SW last May.  I'm happy to report he's doing very well at the U of M, Morris – and actually has his on radio gig there on Thursday nights!  http://kumm.org/

I figured it's probably nice to hear what your former students have been up to from time to time!

Be well, keep up the great work!

Warmest,

jen


Jennifer Russell
Producer
The Splendid Table
American Public Media
480 Cedar Street
Saint Paul, MN 55101
651.290.1309

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Tumblr

 
This is not an endorsement of products, stations or persons but is a proud alumni information note.

No comments: