Tuesday, May 25, 2010

and the beat goes on

So it all started with a text message. I knew I hated technology for some good reason. So far I have had a "conversation" with several of the children and I will find a couple more this afternoon.

I want this to be a year of celebration and joy. Not one of my being the grouch that my job requires. If I have to bar individuals from future participation in school activities, I will. I think I have a sense of humor but I also care about all of our children.

We are a friendly, family school and I want it to remain that way. If we have to start dictating rules and some regulations of decorum then I guess that is sad but it will have to be that way.

Just because everyone is suppose to be doing it does not justify anything. I do not want to call your house and tell you that your daughter or son has been excluded from school and I will give you the diploma after the 9th of June.

Please explain this carefully to your children.

thank you

No comments: