Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Senior Pranks

Regardless of what your senior son or daughter might tell you, senior pranks is not an appreciated activity at Southwest. We make every attempt to end the year on a happy note and one of celebration.

Between 2nd and 3rd period today several of our darlings decided to drop their drawers. Now I know you will smile and say how silly. But I am taking about underwear and tongs and brief pieces of cloth. Didn't know you were raising an exhibitionist.

I am not interested in having this on any tube of you or us or whatever. So now I have to go through the tape and decide which of the adorable children do I see too much of.

If you don't want the em brassing telephone call or have to make the one to grandma about missing graduation, please have a conversation with your senior about finishing the year in a peaceful manner.

No comments: