Thursday, February 21, 2013

Too Many Me's


Today was a BIG surprise.  I guess I was being grumpy and needed a laugh or at least some silly time.  So the staff went on-line and got some BIG heads -- mine.  Unknown to me they order these bunch of BIG heads and then they showed up today.

It was fun and hopefully they did not scare bunches of kids in the halls around noon.  They were stationed all around the commons and I was up by the black box talking to some other students not thinking a thing about what was going on in the commons.

Finally, I turned the corner and saw this collection of heads staring back at me.  What a surprise.  I guess I think I must look funny since all I could do was laugh.

Yes, this is silly and a great surprise and lots of fun.  It is not my birthday or anything "special."  But sometimes the really special days are those with laughs and friends and being with those who care.

Ok, I can't promise not to be grumpy once in a while.  But I will remember this moment.  Reflection and self-awareness -- BIG TIME.

No comments: