Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What is Important?

In the matter of moments the seriousness of what is happening around changes. 24 hours ago I was concerned about getting grades out to parents, what are we doing about communications, all the sports going on this week, what is the right time of what happening, and on and on....

Sometimes I know I take myself and what is happening around me way too seriously. Not that life is a laughing matter but I think we get wrapped up in minutia and miss the big and really important pictures sometimes.

There are no words to express our feelings over the past 18 hours. I trust you hugged every person in your family this morning and it is the start of a powerful habit. I trust you checked out that mirror this morning and renewed that pledge that today was going to be that great day and the start of something wonderful.

I don't know about you but I sure did.

No comments: